Army BCT around the corner...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army BCT around the corner...

I don't think I've been so anxious in my entire life, hell I wasn't even this jittery when I got married.

May 14th can't come any sooner.
    USAR

Re: Army BCT around the corner...

Hooah!
    Best of luck Squeak! Drop us a line when you get done!

Comment

Oh man. Well, whatever you do, dont get wasted on the 13th. You don't wanna have that sitting in your stomach the next day :)

Good luck.
      Skud

Comment

Basic sucks!

At least you only going to Jackson. Enjoy the sand there and be sure you get some chig-away on your first Sunday to the PX or shoppette.

I see your going to Bragg are you also getting jump school at Benning?

Comment

Yeah, I noticed the bragg thing too. I hate fayetteNAM. More nasty looking prostitutes (and no, i'm not using prostitutes as a euphemism for women, i mean actual ladies of the evening) in a concentrated area than I've ever seen anywhere.

But then again, the Army doesnt really have many great duty stations other than hawaii. Most of them are what we like to call "garden spots". Can anyone say Fort Polk?

Comment

You will remember basic for the rest of your life. Take it for what they are trying to do (training you) and you will learn something along the way. Are you staying at jackson the whole time? What are you doing after basic (i.e. AIT)?
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Going to Fort Bragg for 37F, I'm scheduled for 15 weeks which either means I'm sitting on my ass for the first three weeks waiting for the cycle to start OR I continue on to jump school.
              USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X