No announcement yet.

Forza Motorsport 2 on xbox 360 -ENDURANCE-

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Motorsport 2 on xbox 360 -ENDURANCE-

Hey all, I was just wondering if any of you would be up for playing Forza 2 on the 360.... tactically of course.

Im talking about endurance racing with specifically designed, tuned and modified cars, anybody that knows of the "britcar" 24 hour Silverstone race will know what I mean.

Races would have to last an hour in the least of course, with pitting strategy being heavily involved. It would be nice if you were equipped with a wheel for this but its not mandatory. Races would be class specified (D,C,B,A,S etc..) and large amounts of lulz, moneys and sweaty hands will be involved.

The reason Im asking here is I know you lot play games in the correct way, I've been in situations before where if somebody is in last place for more than half a lap they quit out, and then the next person, then the next and the next etc... I usually find myself staying in last just to avoid this.

Anyway yeah, if you like the idea and love endurance stuff as much as I do, just leave a message here, my internet is currently down due to a move but when its back up I will report back on here and try and get a few events organised. My gamertag is my username, my username is my gamertag.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed