why must people break into my house?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why must people break into my house?

Two weeks ago an old "friend" broke into my house. He took 3 handguns, a 30 30 , 3 guitars, two amps and my computer. Im on a friends computer right now. The case is awaiting trial. so post your own stories of larceny here.......i really want my computer back.
    "In general, our generals were outgeneralled"
    -John Adams
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -Charles Beard

Re: why must people break into my house?

I had a fat chick try to break into my pants once when I was wasted. Luckily, my girlfriend at the time saw her attempting to grope me and my obvious resistance, so she sentenced her to hard time in a snow bank out front of the house. Thats about the closest I've ever come to having any of my junk stolen.

(Yes, using junk as a double is intentional: I do in fact mean to use junk to refer to my possessions as well as a euphemism for my genitals.)

Comment

Your posts today have been pretty good Ferris, keep them up :D
      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I aim to please.

Comment

lmao.. and to Chris; whud you do to the friend that pissed him off?
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
            I had a fat chick try to break into my pants once when I was wasted. Luckily, my girlfriend at the time saw her attempting to grope me and my obvious resistance, so she sentenced her to hard time in a snow bank out front of the house. Thats about the closest I've ever come to having any of my junk stolen.

(Yes, using junk as a double is intentional: I do in fact mean to use junk to refer to my possessions as well as a euphemism for my genitals.)
            I wish your GF would have been around to protect me, when a 6'2 280 lb redhead woman stole the use of my "JUNK" as well as taking my dignity..
            Back when I was drinking, I worked with this woman, we were friends, she used to cook Italian food and bring it to me for lunch.. We took smoke breaks together, so I suspected nothing when she poured me full of Goldschlager and had her way with me while I was in a Blackout... I came around somewhere near the end... and like a good soldier, I did what was in front of me, and finished the job..

Comment

Thats truly horrible. It's also technically rape. Only problem is that you have no way of proving that you were blacked out.

So, you married the chick, right? ;)

Comment

Well, a person try to take my tools with out me lookin. I seen him and then he trys to run off i grab my hammer right next to me and i throw it smack him in the back well from there i think you know what happen.
                Ryuubi was here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuubi View Post
                  Well, a person try to take my tools with out me lookin. I seen him and then he trys to run off i grab my hammer right next to me and i throw it smack him in the back well from there i think you know what happen.
                  Oh, gawd. You didn't take advantage of him, did you? That's just over the line, dude.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                    Oh, gawd. You didn't take advantage of him, did you? That's just over the line, dude.
                    Umm ok? No i didn't take a advantage of him. He try to take over $500 of tools and tool sets. When someone dose that im not going to be nice to the person.
                    Ryuubi was here!

Comment

Ryuubi, he was joking dude. Relax :)

Comment

I think he ovbiously has feelings for him, :)
                        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

oh yes, it cool i just let you know what happen.
                          Ryuubi was here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuubi View Post
                            oh yes, it cool i just let you know what happen.
                            So, you married the guy, right?
                            [squadl]
                            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                              So, you married the chick, right? ;)
                              Originally posted by SmokingTarpan View Post
                              So, you married the guy, right?
                              GET YOUR OWN LINE! :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse