Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft High Society

I wonder what would happen if...

Ryder: Excuse me sirs, I hate to disagree with how you handle your own economic situations, but I'm afraid in my mind you not so upstanding citizens are simply just charletons.
    Tenpenny: Oh my word Mr. Johnson, it would seem you have quite an excess of dollar bills on you. Now Mr. Johnson I know me and you have quite the rough past together, but please don't think I'm being too rash by doing this to you, but I feel it's for the best. I'll be confiscating this money of yours, oh and Mr. Johnson it would also seem that I have a second handgun on me. Hm, you wouldn't happen to know about it would you? Surely you jest I know you all too well Mr. Johnson. An officer was shot violently with this weapon and I assume you were the one who did it. I'm letting you off here, but I expect to see you for questioning later on. Hm? "Ballas" turf? Why Mr. Johnson I know you must not be involved with them right? After all that would mean this money was clean then. Ta ta Mr. Johnson.
    Carl Johnson: Oh Mr. Tenpenny please, call me Carl. It's quite alright to be informal with me due to the circumstances. I know that you have a distaste for myself and my family, but I must implore you not to drop me off at this location. You see I have bad relations with a group of ruffians in this territory and well, frankly, I assume they would wish to physically harm me in some way, shape, or form. Now if you would continue to drive just a few more miles further I would be overjoyed and very much appreciate the ride you have given me. Have the money back? No, no. You may hold onto that Franklin, being an officer in such tough times must be exhausting. Buy yourself a beverage of some sort, you've earned it. Oh why, here we are. I thank you for you kindness Franklin, I hope we may have a conversation like this again in the near future. Farewell.

I take no credit for any of it. However, I'm pretty sure I peed a bit....

Nobody else is gonna find this funny, huh?
    Last edited by Skud; 05-12-2008, 09:05 PM.
    Skud

Re: Grand Theft High Society

Too many eye glass pieces.

Nothing would happen. They would still be doing the exact same thing, but they would just speak w/o calling each other "nigga" and cussing.
    Behavior would stay the same.

:)
    This is my rifle.
    There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life.
    I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

Comment

I disagree. Now who will join me for afternoon tea?

Comment

"Now thats quite a jolly idea! But would you please excuse me, I've got to do a 187 on some street cats..."

"Righto!"
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
          "Now thats quite a jolly idea! But would you please excuse me, I've got to do a 187 on some street cats..."

"Righto!"
          *Forum is full of brits* Better watch out! =]
          Me - I'll Just blame bush.
          Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

Ok, now let's see it done by Australians. :D
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
              I disagree. Now who will join me for afternoon tea?
              I disagree with your statement of disagreement, good sir.
              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X