Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that Captain Americas Shield in the background of Iron Man movie!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that Captain Americas Shield in the background of Iron Man movie!?

Forgive me if there is already a thread about this.

http://www.geektyrant.com/2008/05/is...ron-man-movie/
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Is that Captain Americas Shield in the background of Iron Man movie!?

I dunno, sort of, but not really. I think 90% of seeing it is just through suggestion.
    sigpic

Comment

Dude I think you're hallucinating or something...
      *takes shield and runs like the wind*

Comment

Maybe, if it is it's just a little Easter Egg anyway. Interesting though...
        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
        -- Red Forman

Comment

tony stark will be making an appearance in the new hulk movie........
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I believe it, Marvel just any other big company. Look at all the little things in the movies today that don't belong.

Comment

"In the future, all restaurants will be Taco Bell."
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

There's now an update

CONFIRMATION!

Insider at Marvel confirms.. It is Captain Americas Shield!! Tony Starks father created weapons during World War II. He was the one that created the shield! Which is why Tony had it in the first place. Why did Tony Stark have it our on his work table? As a reference for the suit he was building of course. The suit is made out of the same metal that the shield was made from. So there you have it folks! That is Captain Americas shield!
                Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

u do know that Captain America is dead right? Captain America and Ironman had a DC Civil war. Captain America was not killed by Ironman though fyi, but a sniper. Dont ask how i know this lol

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                    tony stark will be making an appearance in the new hulk movie........
                    Yeah.. From what I know, they're making an Avengers movie, but first, they're making movies about each of the members. Hulks next, then Captain America.

First post in the TG forums btw! =D

Huzzah!

~Sirsolo
                    |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

For those of us who don't follow comics, "The Avengers" is Patrick Macnee and Diana Rigg. Ah, the luscious Mrs. Peel.... Not really matched until Andrea Parker in The Pretender.
                      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X