newbie to TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie to TG

hello all...TG is really involved in alot of games WOW, I'm kinda new to the gaming industry. If anyone can help me I would much appreciate it! In bf2 pr mod on the tg server I have been getting kicked for md5 tool mismatch. I updated pb but of course with my luck it is still occuring. No idea what to do from here, Pls. send me some advice and help to fix the problem.....TY!

Re: newbie to TG

Firstly, Welcome to TG. Stick around and read the forums, I'm sure you'll find a place here.
    If you would like to jump start your understanding of how TG works, check out this link:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/index.php/Mentoring

As far as your problem with BF2, I recommend posting the question here:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...re-discussion/
    You will get much better feedback from there.

Comment

Thank You for the redirect..much appreciated!

Comment

Here I posted the wrong link. This one would be better for your tech question. It will be more specific
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-support-faqs/

Comment

I am a PR mentor, you can contact me with any specific questions about playing PR at TG.

Have fun! :D
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by Nsidejob View Post
            hello all...TG is really involved in alot of games WOW, I'm kinda new to the gaming industry. If anyone can help me I would much appreciate it! In bf2 pr mod on the tg server I have been getting kicked for md5 tool mismatch. I updated pb but of course with my luck it is still occuring. No idea what to do from here, Pls. send me some advice and help to fix the problem.....TY!
            Nsidejob - welcome to TG! The MD5 kick from PR could be caused from not launching PR from the PR.exe. If you launch PR from the BF2.exe (or from xfire and I'm not sure what else - maybe AllSeeingEye), then that will trigger the kick. PR uses custom shaders for suppression effect, and using the BF2.exe bypasses the custom shaders. This is an exploit and results in the kick. I realize this is not intentional in your case, but the end result is that you will be kicked regardless.

Try launching PR directly from the PR.exe shortcut on your desktop. If this fails, check out the forums on the PR site for help with this issue @ www.realitymod.com.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Thanks all for the replies...I have been launching from the pr short cut. I also have been looking in the forums. I decided to reinstall everything and see what happens. Interesting enough I logged into bf2 vanilla using the bf2 shortcut and some servers wont allow me because of the shaders, which might be from the pr mod. Good God what next? :) I'm a computer dummy so excuse my ignorance, but thanks for the help.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X