application thread is closed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• application thread is closed

Your app thread is closed hence i can not reply to fill out and app.plz contact me with further instructions.

Re: application thread is closed

an application for what? unless you're applying for entrance to one of the in-house squads, TG doesnt require them! TG is an open community of gamers. Our only requirements are that you're a mature, tactical player who enjoys playing with like-minded people. No application necessary. :)

Welcome to TG!

Comment

Yep, all you need to do is read how we do what we do, and if you do it too, you can wear the |TG| tags.
      sigpic

Comment

well, there IS the formality of the goat and eggplant. but we usually wait 'till you're hooked before we perform the rites of ascension. - less likely to say no and all.....

I have probably already said too much.......
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

BAD DOG, BAD.

It's not an eggplant.

It's a pineapple. :D
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brain21 View Post
            Yep, all you need to do is read how we do what we do, and if you do it too, you can wear the |TG| tags.
            Reading is fundamental around here. As brain says, see the stickies in the forum section for the game you play.

Step 1. Pull pin.
            Step 2. Throw.

Imagine if you get bored reading this and stopped halfway through the instructions....
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

You'd have a little explaining to do to the missus. :D
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed