Miracle Marine Loses Final Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle Marine Loses Final Battle

I dont know, ususally I don't read full articles or anything but this one caught my eye and couldnt stop reading...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24805978
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Miracle Marine Loses Final Battle

I'm rather annoyed by how many wars decimiate the useful ranks of society, while the Jerry Springer Guest class multiply.

Comment

Rest in peace, brother. Where you are, there are no more wars and you are whole again.

No words of thanks, grattitude or appreciation will ever suffice to answer the actions of thousands upon thousands of individuals who have served, suffered and been laid silent buy the call of duty.
      LawnDart

The second mouse gets the cheese

Comment

You fought a long hard battle my friend

May you rest in peace

Comment

Welcome home Marine. Thank you for your sacrifice, now rest in peace.
          |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
          I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
            I'm rather annoyed by how many wars decimiate the useful ranks of society, while the Jerry Springer Guest class multiply.
            Same, and same for media coverage on some ****ed up singer or spoiled famous girl and even more the people who actually care about what someone like Britney Spears is doing rather than whats going on in the world or how their country is doing..

Why would you even care about a celebrity? Don't you got your own life to live?

RIP though Merlin German... Country lost another hero.
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
              Why would you even care about a celebrity? Don't you got your own life to live?
              Think about who watches these shows. No, they don't have a life, and they need someone else's failure to validate their own worthless existence.

Fortunately we have sufficient confidence in our own value at TG that we look for successful celebrities such as game authors and semiconductor engineers. We search for failure only as a stepping stone to future success.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Ehh, you can't be sad if you've never been happy in your life I guess,

Comment

Wow, that was... depressing.

Comment

While the media sucks, it did make the front page of my newspaper.

RIP
                    Skud

Comment

*whistles TAPS

Rest in peace.
                      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Good God, what an anti-climactic end to that entirely well-written article.

It felt like the author just figured he/she'd pen in "...and then he died." and left it at that.

Perhaps it was the lengths the article's author went to make the reader identify with the subject.

Regardless the world losses another person who deserved to survive. Rest in Peace.

sigpic

Donate Blood. Ask for a gun and a bucket.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X