Tactical Gamer Store/Merch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer Store/Merch

Quick question, does any type of TG merchandise exist? IE, t-shirts, mouse pad, anything at all like that? And if not, can we maybe put together something? Please? : )
    www.LAGWAR.com
    The Best Video Game Podcasts in the Universe!

Re: Tactical Gamer Store/Merch

Indeed we do!
    http://www.cafepress.com/TacticalGamer

Comment

thank you much!! although the women's T has the best design lol. i appreciate the speedy response, am gonna pick one up to wear to LANWAR this year : ) thanks again!
      www.LAGWAR.com

Comment

I'm definitely picking up some extra TG thongs. I'll wear it to the TXLAN-BBQ!

Comment

Pricy but cool need some different TG logos for the stuff variaty is allways good. Who is acctually selling this stuff? I mean who gets the money if I buy a shirt I would like to know who im payin.
          |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
            Pricy but cool need some different TG logos for the stuff variaty is allways good. Who is acctually selling this stuff? I mean who gets the money if I buy a shirt I would like to know who im payin.
            If I understand your question correctly, the answer is that TacticalGamer gets any profit from the sale of CafePress merchandise.

TacticalGamer is looking for a new source for branded merchandise, but it's taken a back seat to other projects and, of course, real life...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Here's another company that a clan i was in uses. Theyve been really amazing, but it is a little pricey. Maybe someone can come up with a killer graphic to submit for it. Could have a contest type thing maybe? lol.

http://www.logosoftwear.com/shareandsell.php
              www.LAGWAR.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X