Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello, TG

I am a 35 year old console gamer from S. Florida. I use my 360 more than the other consoles. I do have a few Pc games: Halo,Halo2,Gow,Shadowrun. It is great being
    apart of this community. Thanks. Some of the current games i play often: Gow,Rbs2,
    Halo3,Cod4,Shadowrun,Ace Combat 6, Lost Planet, Gta4, Chromehounds,etc..
    XBL= Teh Shrapnel
    Facebook= Teh Shrapnel
    Twitter= TehShrapnel
    Myspace= Teh SHrapnel

Re: Greetings

Welcome to TG!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

S. Florida representin'! :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Greetings Shrapnel!
        "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

I can't hear "south Florida" without thinking of Dave Barry. I recently read his "Dave Barry Hits Below the Beltway", which pokes a lot of fun at south Florida.

http://www.davebarry.com/gg/naked%20city.htm
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X