TG slow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG slow

Is it me or is anybody else noticing that this site is slow these past couple of days?
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: TG slow

That's just me bringing down the IQ. :madsmile:

Haven't noticed any reduction in site speed.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Yea I thought I noticed some too, my internet connection hasnt changed at all the past week either,

It could be just that more people are getting into TG and all,
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

z0mgzzzz, spyware!

No, but in all seriousness now...
        If you're running slow, it could be a few things. Scan for malware, check to make sure your bandwidth isn't being sucked up by other computers you have lying around the house, experiment a little.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brain21 View Post
          z0mgzzzz, spyware!

No, but in all seriousness now...
          If you're running slow, it could be a few things. Scan for malware, check to make sure your bandwidth isn't being sucked up by other computers you have lying around the house, experiment a little.
          Thanks for your suggestions.
          The Old Guy
          kin3
          sigpic

Comment

It's okay for the most part, but I'd say about once per day the sit gets "stuck" trying to load one of the ads. I have to reload the page to clear the issue.
            [squadl]
            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X