Cubical Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubical Rage

Check out this video of a guy going bonkers at work. He has all out lost it. If he was green I would swear he was the Hulk...................

Security Cam Footage of Cubicle Rage to the Extreme is Every Cube Dweller's Fantasy

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Cubical Rage

Looks like somebody has the case of the "tuesdays."

Is it wrong that I laughed at this, especially at the scene where he starts to go nuts then throws the monitor at the cubicle to the left of his where it hits that monitor and the helpless woman is pushed into a corner by the force of the hurling (no one puts baby in the corner). I was trying to find a news article that might explain what exactly happened.

I think this guy was pissed off that Bob kept his stack of papers in his area, and then messed the whole stack up, or this guy probably had enough, and was pissed that the company was videotaping everyone making sure they were working.....either way, this guy was taking no s**t from no one.....he went on a rampage and seeing how it took so long to hold this guy down, the people in the office probably were thinking "i don't blame him for going postal i hate working here, and now maybe we can have off til after the 4th of july."
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Wow, i need to show my father this. He was moved from an office to a vube a couple of weeks ago and will love this.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

The funniest part is when he was trying to kick down the divider and failed miserably by falling over it.
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

What they should have done is when he was up on the desk, sneak up behind him, grab his shins/feet, and pull backwards. Down on his face he will go!

Pretty funny vid, would be cool if there was sound.
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I can sympathise with the guy but this to a degree. However this douche hit two people with monitors and tried to strike someone with a coat rack.

If I was there and saw this I would be putting some of my recent training to use i.e. I would breaking off something of his or popping a few joints out for him :icon18:

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
              What they should have done is when he was up on the desk, sneak up behind him, grab his shins/feet, and pull backwards. Down on his face he will go!

Pretty funny vid, would be cool if there was sound.
              I actually thought the exact same thing.
              But if you read the comments, people bring up the good point that if anyone touched him and/or he got hurt, in todays crazy courts they could have been sued.

The thing to do is everyone should have just run out of the building/room, and let the cops come in and tase his ass. I can't believe they all stood around waiting for him to take his anger out on a random person.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I am skeptical about it. The monitors didn't have any cables attached, and I don't believe they just ripped out that easily.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

second angle with sound

As for the lawsuit, it would probably depend on the good Samaritan laws of the state, I don't think it would be hard to prove that he was a threat to his co-workers. I think that could have justified the actions, plus they could say they suspected him of being a terrorist :)
                  Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Oh crap, they did tase him. No wonder they got him down so quick.
                    From the way he was moving around on top the desk, makes me wonder if he really was out of his mind, seemed like he was dizzy. He needs to be on meds.
                    I worked with at risk youth, and had a kid that would flip out when put under stress just like this. He had OCD among other things. Would go nuts, then get into his loop of kind of swaying back and forth when he was coming down.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Anyone recognize what language they're speaking in the second clip?
                      In game handle: Steel Scion
                      sigpic

Comment

if you watch the first one (no audio) you can see the guy who is actually taping it....you see him holding his cell phone probably, but instead of getting help he is taping it.
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

I'm not sure. I'm thinking Russian, but he was probably saying, "Don't tase me, bro!"
                          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I bursted out laughing when he slammed the keyboard ontop of the guys head lol, but then it got way outa control when he threw that monitor.
                            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Surprised he went on for 3 minutes though, one guy went in to try and take him down but no one else stepped in??? Wtf white collars..? Even after he chucked a old monitor at a female...

Also does anyone know what country this was in? Didn't sound like english I dont think..
                              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X