Teamspeak noob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak noob

Ok, i downloaded teamspeak and i connected to the TG teamspeak server and what i found was alot of people connected to it, but none of them talking. i gathered that when the green light next to your name goes on it means you're talking but all of the lights weren't going on. So i found myself asking, "What is the point in even being on teamspeak?" can someone answer this for me? is there something that i am not doing or something i am missing?
    "Here I am, wallowing in self pity when there are people dying all over the world."

Re: Teamspeak noob

Teamspeak is not complicated. Just jump on and start talking, if someone yells at you or tells you to be quiet that means they are in game and don't wanna be bothered. Other channels may be just for gabbing while others are for gabbing between maps or maybe making ingame plans. TS is also a very good way of getting hold of an admin if one is needed.
    You just need to know when to talk and not to or what channels to get on if that is all you wanna do is talk.

Comment

in addition, TS is very dandy when making tactical commands when playing fps games and other times of online games

Comment

Some people will "idle" in Teamspeak. Some games use very little Teamspeak, due to in-game voicecomms. Some people just don't talk a lot, either because they're shy, or because they're playing with teammates that don't need a lot of verbal direction. There are lots of reasons why people might not be talking. There are also lots of reasons why Teamspeak is vital here at TG.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'm not sure if you realise that you can only talk to people in your own channel. I see you play COD4 and BF2 make sure your in the appropriate channel and ask for a mic check once you get there to make sure they can hear you and you can hear them. TS is vital mostly to report server rule infractions to admins. It's usually the easiest way to do it.

Comment

One function of TS is to illustrate that you're online and in a particular game. In that way it serves a function similar to X-fire and Steam. People can chat you up to find out which game and server you're on, then join you there and use the in-game VOIP for actual game tactics.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X