Crysis or Unreal Tournament 3???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis or Unreal Tournament 3???

Today I made an impulse buy; I was at target and saw the UT3 and Crysis case, Crysis was for 40 dollars, UT3 was for 30..

In the end I picked up the cheaper one and headed home, installed it a couple hours later and went into the MP selection (after taking a hour to configure video settings...) and their were only like 4 servers playing.. I asked some guy on one of the servers if I needed to update the game he said yes, (dont know why he didnt update then, kind of like arma I guess)

Just getting it updated right now.. Will edit this once I play it again,

But if anyone has played both games mind giving a short review on which is better??? Crysis looks like it has more of a better selection of mods in the making right now (moddb.com, realistic and all that type I mean)..

edit: still not that many servers with patch but it does make/help game run more smoothly... Thinking I might still return it and just put in the extra little money for crysis, even though its harder on the computer...
    Last edited by 206 Wolfpack; 06-07-2008, 10:03 PM.
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Crysis or Unreal Tournament 3???

UT will always in the end, get the better mods. Just stick with that.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that...

UT will get A LOT of mods. A LOT. Among these, a lot will lose steam and cease.

Crysis has more potential to have a more dedicated fan base with it's mods, IMO. So you'll hopefully see some crysis mods that outlive most mods in the industry.
    Skud

Comment

Yes well UT does get those...

BUT Crysis is cool too! It's one of the most system demanding games of today and the game more than makes up for it!

Comment

I would say buy neither, and instead pick up COD4.

Comment

Crytek just announced they aren't supporting the game anymore, not releasing any more patches. I wouldn't jump on that sinking ship. Especially if you're buying for the multiplayer. Games without regular updates die fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Satertek View Post
            Games without regular updates die fast.
            Says Starcraft. :p
            I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

eh? they're dropping crysis? gosh I didn't know that XD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse