u2 fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u2 fans

i dont know if there are any here, but i thought that you'd like the oppurtunity.
    a local radio station is playing their entire new cd all day till 9 o clock central.
    you can turn in via the net here
    enjoy :)

oh yeah, click the banner on the bottom left to listen connect..

Re: u2 fans

Nice! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, jackel. Very kind of you.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Cool. Thanks a lot. I actually considered getting one of those black iPods, but really I'm not a big enough fan of either U2 or the iPod...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I can see, then, why you considered it.

Or wait.. can I?

lol :)
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            I can see, then, why you considered it.

Or wait.. can I?

lol :)
            Well, if I had the money laying around, I would've bought it. Since it involved sacrificing a month's worth of the money that I'm saving for my new rifle, I decided against it...
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

ipod is just a cool cd player..
              they are cool and all, but you can just buy a cd player.. although i sorta want one b/c i've got 1000+ songs that arent on cds on my comp.. oh well. That and i've heard/had friend's whos ipod battery usually stops holding a charge after awhile.

anyways, i recorded the album onto a tape. And you guys should try the radio station when they are playing other things besides u2.. its a pretty good station, imo (classic rock stuff.. if thats what you call it)

oh, cing can you link me to this black ipod.. ive never heard of it before

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
                oh, cing can you link me to this black ipod.. ive never heard of it before
                http://www.apple.com/ipod/u2/

I thought I had read that U2's new album came preloaded on the iPod, but their site mentions only a $50 coupon for iTunes...

You recorded onto a tape? I didn't think anyone still had a tape player...
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

whoa.. cool.

haha, yeah i've got an aiwa sterio.. cd player/radio/tape player :)

Comment

Or you can do what 3 million (what their label said) other fans did and download their new album..

thats why the release date got pushed up.

Comment

I've had in mind to buy my sister one of these for Xmas but am wondering if replacing the battery in the event it starts to go bunk is still not an option and more importantly whether or not this is an issue at all for the average listener. Thanks!

Comment

U2 were recently put into the new UK music Hall of Fame as one of 5 founding members voted for by the industry. The public then voted in another 5. Its been quite a big deal over here recently.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen...unders_U2.html
                        Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

And if that wasnt enough, they are playing it AGAIN all the way through tonight at 9 o clock center :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X