Server outage... What happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server outage... What happened?

So I know I'm not the only one to notice but what happened to both the team speak and the web server this evening? Both seemed to have died for several hours does anyone know what exactly happened?

~ Draken

Re: Server outage... What happened?

Yea, I was planning on playing Arma today, tryed joining the TS server and nothing, clicked into arma anyway and no server, went to play PR and had a good time though with the pw unorganized event,
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Re: Server outage... What happened?

My cleanup script that gets rid of old BF2142 BR files had a hiccup and stopping pruning the old data. Drives filled up and that made things a bit wonky!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X