This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for UCB camping

First off I just want to say i wasn't anywhere near the UCB when i got kicked. Second a squad member and I were in it for a brief moment only because we bailed out to survive from a gunship destroying ours. When we bailed out I didn't realize where we were when we bailed. I died shortly after landing and the squad member landed in the back of the base. So now hes faced with a dilemma does he just wait there for someone to kill him. Or does he attempt to run out and get away. He would have gotten out sooner but since one of your rules is no taking vehicles from a UCB he didnt and thus was forced to run out. While he was running out a plane came in and started shooting. Whats the natural thing to do when your being shot at? Oh thats right shoot back. He didnt even kill the plane that shot him and the pilot of the plane reported him for UCB camping. I fail to see how that was camping. But apparently the admin believed him. I tried defending and thus got kicked myself.

Your server is one of the few that are left and still fun to play on but come on getting kicked for no reason and not able to take vehicles from a base when your trying to escape. Thats just ridiculous.

Re: Kicked for UCB camping

You need to report this in the appropriate forum. Please see the bottom of the forums and click on the "Contact Game Administrators" link.

Comment

Re: Kicked for UCB camping

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/contact...dministrators/
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse