Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has a truck with aftermarket lights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has a truck with aftermarket lights?

I need some recommendations on aftermarket lights. I need to replace the spotlights I have on my guard right now. They've crapped out. I need a more rugged pair. Thinking about floods instead, though I'm not sure.

<advice>

Re: Who here has a truck with aftermarket lights?

How much do you want to pay? Are they going to get snapped off by a tree next time you are driving off road? Do you use them off-road or on? Personally I'm a poor college student so I just use the cheapo Wally World lights. If I break them whoop-de-doo, and they are bright enough to be worth-while. A good site to check out is www.harborfreight.com, they have lots of cheap lights. I'm hoping to save up for these bad boys, but they sure aren't street legal so if you are planning to use them on the road you'll want to find something less powerful, like these.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Re: Who here has a truck with aftermarket lights?

My Dad has a nice set of KC 6"s on the bumper of his '53 CJ3-B. They light up the outdoors like the sun and they've taken a good deal of abuse.
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X