I can't edit my movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't edit my movies

I've already tried Windows Movie Maker and Sony Vegas and they don't work. As soon as I import my video, the program crashes. I've been trying to edit my video for several days already. The file type the videos are is .avi. I researched this problem and I've found no solution. I use Web Game to record.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Re: I can't edit my movies

try avs video converter to do very rough editing, but also to convert to wmv or mpg.... then import to movie maker or premier.

btw, ojosoft http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...onverter.shtml
    is the same program for less $$ I think
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I've given up on it. I'll just send the video to somebody who can edit it.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

If you upload the clip to filedropper or a similar file hosting site I can download it and see if I have any problems importing it.

Comment

download ulead video studio, they have full working version, 30 day trial
          Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
          America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
          Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

Well, it started up, then Rundle32 stopped responding and crashed the program. This happens occasionally, when I try to load many files at once.
            Last edited by Mech__Warrior; 06-22-2008, 10:45 PM. Reason: I got it to work, for the time being.

Comment

I'm tired of fooling with it. I have a lot of video and it would be impossible to sift through it all. Anyone want to edit it and make something cool with it?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X