New Blood.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blood.

Hey everyone, Eric's the name... Spulat... is in game. Played a few times on your servers and really enjoyed it more than most other servers, so I thought I would join up. It's been a while since I have played something team-based (WoW, which I quit over a year ago) and used Vent or TS, and I would like to do it again. I typically play with my best bud, but thought I would venture out and find some new "team mates", which ultimately brought me here!

FPS games I have played in the past are Counter-Strike, Unreal3 & 2004, Call of Duty, and a little bit of Battlefield 2 but not much. I play Battlefield 2142 primarily, and actually just picked up C0D4 today.

For playing style, I used to play a Medic type fairly often, but have since migrated to a Scout/Recon/Sniper role. That tends to fit my playing style a bit better in BF2142 as I usually hang back a bit; providing cover or going solo and I prefer the Medic style in CoD games. I can play cooperatively just as well as I can be given an order then told to "go away" and tend to my own devices. In the grand scheme, I prefer Defensive roles, to Offensive.

Play time tends to be sporadic, usually after the typical "9 to 5", then any given time on the weekend. My schedule tends to be a bit full, with availability during the week or weekends being about the same. Definitely a casual player who wants the rush and learning experience of cooperative play, but still keeps it fun.

So, yeah. I look forward to seeing you guys on the server :) I'll try to lurk some more and get a feel for how things run around here, and maybe I'll show up on TS.

-E
    Last edited by Spulat; 06-21-2008, 04:27 PM. Reason: added game
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Re: New Blood.

Welcome, this is the place to be. Cya in game.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TG!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

welcome to TG my friend. Enjoy your stay

Comment

"But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
          Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Welcome to the Tactical world...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X