Simpsons and Futurama fans....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsons and Futurama fans....

Thought I would make a quick post about something I love.......The Simpsons and Futurama.

Few things in the news lately
    Click on the links:

Beast With a Billion Backs, New Futurama DVD, Out Today

The Simpsons Meet...Quake III

I would never buy and/or play a quake game, but that video makes me consider it.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Simpsons and Futurama fans....

BwaBB just arrived via Net Flicks. And with that, booting to Windows...gonna see my toons and make some TF2 maps.

Comment

YOU GOT IT ALREADY??????????????????????????

It took almost 2 months to get the last Futurama movie from Netflix for me. It is the only time I have been mad with Netflix. Love them other wise.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I'll give it four stars, though it really deserves 3. It started with plenty of lols, got weak, got better, got weak again. I have a feeling there was a massive rewrite half-way through production -- generally I expect them to at least make a funny explanation for a Deus Ex Machina, since they often did in the series. But here loose ends are tied with single sentences, and major plot point scenes are cut to two seconds, likely to fit the TV-episode-duration markers.

I might run it again tonight before I mail it back, but that's a step down since I spun Big Score three-and-a-half times.

The good news, everyone, is that since Futurama usually only had about four crummy episodes in a season, we've gotten most of it out of the way.

Comment

I have the Beast but haven't watched it yet and that Simpsons Mod looks great...Wonderful attention to detail...LOL!

I do miss my Tripping the Rift though...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I love working for extra cash at a Movie Gallery lol. I saw the new Futurama Movie about 1 week and a half before it came out. =P
            Wasn't bad honestly.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I had no idea it was coming out until I read this post. I thought Bender's Big Score was decent (but there was bias simply because I was glad Futurama was back) so definitely looking forward to picking it up.
              "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
              -- Red Forman

Comment

They did a good job with the Simpson's mod. Almost makes me want to play Quake 3 again.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X