Wall·E

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall·E

About that AICN WALL*E Screening Tonight... -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

I turned around to see 220 people in their seats - stunned. Dazed. Goofy grins, slack jaws and utterly flabbergasted - because nothing they saw in trailers, nothing from the posters and all the "cute" bits with WALL*E prepared them for just how awe-inspiring and brilliant the film that had just played... played. Afterwards, kids were playing like WALL*E and adults were having high-minded conversations about the science fiction, mythological elements and the romance. Their faces were windswepted and when everyone walked out of the theater - we pretty much all looked up at the sky with wonder.
    This is a Pixar movie, so I was really looking forward to seeing it this weekend anyway, but now I'm really pumped. I don't think I can recall another movie people have written like this about.

Re: Wall·E

I haven't read any reviews, but the trailer sure looks cute. I'll definitely be seeing this one in the theater.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I just watched the Pixar Story that they have been running on Cable and have always loved their work and dedication.

All of the trailers look cute and funny so this one is a must see for me. Just have to take the daughter before my dad and his wife come and sneak her away to the movies.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I've been waiting for this one for some time. I'm taking my boy (he's 5) Friday night.

Comment

Yea this looks like a winner. I'll be taking the grand kids to this one.
          The Old Guy
          kin3
          sigpic

Comment

I'm going to see it with my girlfriend, im 20 shes 22 lol. Even "adults" can be kids =P

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven View Post
              Even "adults" can be kids =P
              No worries. The wife and I are just as excited as the boy about this one.

Comment

Pixar movies are for everyone of all ages. I had comedy that only adults can catch, yet still make the little kids laugh too.

Comment

This movie will gross over $750 million world wide and will be the highest animated movie of all time. Pixar can't do anything wrong.
                  |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                  "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                  - Check me out on The Onion
                  - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I've seen every Pixar movie thus far and have no plans to skip this one...frankly I can't wait.
                    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                    -- Red Forman

Comment

OMG! I can't wait to see this! I am definitely going to have to make sure and watch it at a digital theater with DLP projectors. I'm glad I have a Blu-Ray player now, because this movie will surely warrant buying it on that format. I saw what Cars looks like on Blu-Ray...simply stunning. Wall-E will probably have lots more detail too. This movie is gonna be sweeeeeeet!
                      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I'm perhaps the only kid in the high school who still watches Pixar and other animated movies. I'll have to sneak into the theater for this one :D.
                        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                          I'm perhaps the only kid in the high school who still watches Pixar and other animated movies. I'll have to sneak into the theater for this one :D.
                          Your friends are lame and uncool. All of my university friends are seeing it, many opening day.
                          I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Yah, pretty much my entire school is full of lame people.
                            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

This movie has been on my to do list since I saw the first preview... I can't wait.

Anybody else notice Wall-E looks a lot like Johnny 5?

[media]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/cortneyhead/johnny5isalive.jpg[/media]

~ Draken

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X