TG in the news...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG in the news...

Ok, so I was eating my Sunday dinner after a good couple hours of ArmA and I decide to grab the closest newspaper around the dining room table. I started browsing through it and almost choked when I saw Tactical Gamer mentioned. Granted it is only the Army Times, but they reach 3.3 million strong (per their media release).

And yes they do not go into too much detail, but any press is good press!!!! Even though they categorized us as aimed at FPS...

I could not find a link at their site so I simply scanned it in to a photo. If I ever find it or one of you do, please post it.

"The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: TG in the news...

That is awesome!

Maybe Apo needs to get a hold of them give them the press kit and all the 411...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Sweet deal, and a good find. Now all we need to do is to get Stars & Stripes to mention us.

Comment

wow that's awesome!

- -

Comment

|TG| For The Win!

Comment

That is so freakin' awesome! Nice to see our community here get some light!

Comment

Awesome find, C!

I'm going to send them an e-mail today from my .mil and give them a bit more info. Just in case they do anything in the future, I want to get a shoe-in to make sure we're mentioned again!
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Very nice...congrats... maybe you'll get some more military members in here. ;)
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Great find Big C. Maybe we could get a write-up in the Air Force Times.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Incredible!

Comment

This is really great. Detail would have been nice, of course. I hope Apophis manages to get them the real deal.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Heh that is pretty sweet! A little exposure certainly isn't a bad thing...
                        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                        -- Red Forman

Comment

Hurray! We're famous! Maybe membership will increase more.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Woohoo! Props to Apophis for making TG what it is. Props to Root, as well.
                            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Cool. Next stop: TG THE MOVIE!
                              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...