Hi am new here show me the ropes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi am new here show me the ropes

Iam new here and would like to get to know you guys i already know some and there all very nice people my Xfire is hellsgunner plz add me and ill add u and how do i start being a good member and when is it appropriate put ur tags on thx DesertCrow
    Last edited by TheDesertCrow; 06-30-2008, 08:34 PM.

Don't Mess Wit The Crows
    |TG| Desert Crow

Re: Hi am new here show me the ropes

Welcome aboard to the World of TG...

You have started off in the right direction by introducing yourself...Just make sure to read the SOPs in your games of preference and have fun...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Thx Shady where is that sop stuff and when can i put tags on thx

Don't Mess Wit The Crows
      |TG| Desert Crow

Comment

The SOPs are found under the forum for your game (or games) of preference. As for putting on the tags, that all depends on you. When you are confident that you represent our rules and ideals, then you may wear the tags. It is purely a decision of conscience.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy our community here. What game do you usually play?

Comment

Welcome to TG! The putting on the tags means that you have read, fully understand, and support the rules and SOP's. You can use the tags whenever you want but make sure that you understand the rules first. A tagged player is seen as a representative of the community by other players and that is a pretty big responsibility.

Be sure to ask questions if there is something that you don't understand. Once again, welcome aboard!
            Retired 6th DB

Comment

thx i read every thing seems right up my ally so ya ill put my tags on now i usually play bf2 or PR i have rainbow 6 i am getting a gamers laptop for my BD which is july 17 any suggestion for a laptop to run games like cod4 rainbow 6 one and two and bf2 to their max capability's thx i like ur community i think i will be happy here.

Don't Mess Wit The Crows
              |TG| Desert Crow

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...