GenCon Indy '08

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GenCon Indy '08

Anyone going? I'm actually thinking of trying to make the trip this year as I've never been. I'd love to get the jump on some PnP games, listen in on some industry seminars, and get sneak peaks at some new MMOs. With D&D4.0 out now I anticipate quite a large show.

Anyone been before? What's it like? (specifically the crowd)

Re: GenCon Indy '08

I work in downtown Indy, but I've never been. I'm trying to remember what exactly the crowed is like from the outside. It's usually really busy getting into downtown in the morning, plus there is quite a bit of construction around downtown so let me know where you're staying and I'll try to help out.

I remember for the Star Wars convention it was a lot of people dressed up, but not so much for Gen Con
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Re: GenCon Indy '08

I would love to go one year. I had a friend move to the Indy area recently so I should take advantage of the connection. I hope to hear some good news about 4.0 from the con, lately I've only heard negative feedback from 4.0.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...