Congratulations, Mito! It's a boy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, Mito! It's a boy!

Well, I've waited for hours for more information, and I don't have it. The guy hopped online while I was mobile, told me the news, and left before I could get home and get details...

... but I know this much: Mito is the proud father of a new baby boy! :)

Mito's more into the NS scene than anything else around TG, but he's been a regular for a long time, and I'm very excited to hear about his new pride and joy.

Congratulations, Mito! :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Congratulations, Mito! It's a boy!

Mito and fam ftw
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

They say a baby changes everything. They lie. Babies just lie there.
      TODDLERS change everything.

That said, happy babying, Mito!
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Congrats Mito! Welcome to the world of fatherhood.
        Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Congrats on the new addition Mito.

[volun]

Comment

Congratulations, Mito!!

Comment

It's weird. You can be proud of many things. But, amazingly, no matter what, everyone is most proud of bringing a child into this world.

It's great.

Enjoy it!
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

That's because every new child has the potential to be as awesome as I am.

And, frankly, that's damn exciting to people.

:)

lol I'm such a nerd.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  That's because every new child has the potential to be as awesome as I am.

And, frankly, that's damn exciting to people.

:)

lol I'm such a nerd.
                  Oh, geesh. I was seriously laughing out loud at this... The kind of laugh that comes back to haunt you 20 minutes later when you're outside smoking a cigarette and then people look at you wondering if you're crazy because you just chuckled at nothing... :icon_bigg
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

lol @ cing

Comment

Hey all!!!

I was going to post some pics last night, but I couldn't spend much time at home and had to get back to the hospital. I'm home again right now, so thought I'd post, and saw that Wyz already started to spread the word. Well... Now I'll spread the pics :)

His name is Keegan, he was born at 3:07pm EST on Nov. 15 and weighed 6lbs 15.2 oz at 20.5 inches long... and he's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! (I'm sure all Dad's say that though...)

Oh, and since I've never posted a pic of myself before.... That's me in the first picture :)

Comment

Congratulations!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by ImJustMito
                          Oh, and since I've never posted a pic of myself before.... That's me in the first picture :)
                          Ah, unfortunately, by doing that, you've opened yourself up to The Joke. And let me be the first to say it. Not knowing what that cute baby's mother looks like, I think we can all say that we're glad the baby took his looks from his mother! :icon_razz

Seriously, congratulations, Mito! Life will never be the same. And it only gets better (most of the time)...
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

So,

As those from NS know, I've been pretty busy and absent from the NS scene for a while. Well, Family has been a big reason why.

I just wanted to let everyone know that BabyMito is still doing great, and is now just over 7 months old! He did have a message for everyone too. He wanted to say that in just under 8 months from now, he's going to be a very proud Big Brother!

Comment

Congrats Mito.
                              Steam Community: | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed