Newbie On Board!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie On Board!

Hello everyone. I was surfing around and I happen to fall upon this site. I am a huge online gamer and love tactical play. You can usually find me in SOCOM, Rainbow Six Series, Halo....etc. I was also formerly part of a Tactical Forum known as TacHQ........

I would like to post in here more often and would like to become a part of the community and learn new things about Tactical Gaming and Methods....

With Ghost Recon 2 coming out today I would like to mix it up and trade war stories with this great community!!!!!
    All I got in this world is my balls and my word.....and I don't break them for nobody! - Tony Montana (Scarface - 1983)

Re: Newbie On Board!

Welcome to TG. Poke around a bit and I'm sure you'll find out all about how we play tactically.

[volun]

Comment

Unfortunately, most of us will be waiting until Q1 2005 to get a taste of GR2. :(

Comment

I will make sure to give you all an update! I am going to be on tonight.....in T-minus 2 hours and counting.
        All I got in this world is my balls and my word.....and I don't break them for nobody! - Tony Montana (Scarface - 1983)

Comment

Anyone that quotes Scarface is alright with me... :icon_lol:

Welcome!

Comment

^^^Couldn't have said it better myself.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Thanks Guys! Scareface is my favorite movie.

By the way.....Ghost Recon 2....is unbelieveable on Xbox......Amazing.....I can't wait to see what the PC version has in store.......

Comment

Well if I see you in game...

Se hello to ma liddle fren!

Comment

HA HA...Nice Ranger...

I will be sure to "Say hello to tha bad guy" *making my best Tony Montana facial expression!*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X