HAHA drug bust down the street!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA drug bust down the street!

as i was coming home earlier i suddenly found myself boxed in by 2 cruisers moving about 20mph as i turned the corner i saw about 10 cruisers parked on the lawn of this house and around its immediate vicinity all with lights on. adn some cops cuffing a rather large man.

everyone in the area knows this house was a drug house i guess the police finally figured it out. but it was pretty obvious its on the dumpy side of town and the guy always had a nice car (jag. Mercedes, Cadillac) and a different car almost every month and there was always shady characters around it.
    I will not place claymores in my front yard.

Re: HAHA drug bust down the street!

If the stuff was legal, that guy would be just another bum.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

true... but karma is funny he got his own.

drugs are bad.. Mmkay

Comment

Actually, ignorance is way worse than any drug.
        "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
        EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
        PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

ya but drugs are still pretty bad... MMkay.

Comment

One of my neighbors got caught for drug dealing too a couple of years ago. Wasn't much going on though, just police in civil clothes. Well, he never returned.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Obvious View Post
              drugs are bad.. Mmkay
              My dad died from drinking and alcohol. (Emphysema and heart failure.) So, yeah, drugs are bad. Doesn't mean we should outlaw beer. That just gives all the profit to the worst kinds of people, like the one in your story. Eliminate that high profit that results from high risk, and the evil dregs of society are left impoverished.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Nathrael View Post
                One of my neighbors got caught for drug dealing too a couple of years ago. Wasn't much going on though, just police in civil clothes. Well, he never returned.
                there where probably guns involved here i dont know they where finishing up when i rolled by but there where alot of cops there might have also be more then 1 perp in the house but i saw 1 guy.. or our small town hick police force exaggerated the situation (which they do on a consistent basis)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Obvious View Post
                  there where probably guns involved here i dont know they where finishing up when i rolled by but there where alot of cops there might have also be more then 1 perp in the house but i saw 1 guy.. or our small town hick police force exaggerated the situation (which they do on a consistent basis)
                  Sometimes, I really wish the police would exaggerate here in Austria. Our police is extremely bad organized. I know a couple of policemen, they are all ok, but those who are in command seem to be all donut-munching lazy idiots sometimes.
                  I've got the feeling that the police just doesn't care here, especially in the districts with especially high crime quotas. Civil courage is also unheard of here, besides, with our pretty strict gun control laws, you can't even defend yourself when you get attacked (and this, especially if you look like an easy target i.e. a old granny or disabled person, could happen all the day in the district I live, I occasionally witnessed some criminals vandalizing cars or robbing people in the middle of the day)...

Comment

USA everyone owns a gun!

that sounds pretty bad, our cops are extremely organized and very effective in my area but a little exaggrative once i got stopped because my tool case looked like a unmarked gun case (doing some computer work from neighbor down the street) within 5 mins of them stopping me a second unit arrived that was the special DJJ (dept. of juvenile justice) guy just to check me out. they then when to the effort of contacting my mom and the old lady i fixed a computer for before i was stopped.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X