Research UAV is Preview of Hovering Spy Drones of Tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research UAV is Preview of Hovering Spy Drones of Tomorrow

I don't know if I should be excited or worried about this thing. Looks cool, but again, even easier for big brother to be watching you very soon. Check out the vid, and it seem pretty quiet.

http://gizmodo.com/5021841/research-...es-of-tomorrow

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Research UAV is Preview of Hovering Spy Drones of Tomorrow

They have to get the dorkiest-sounding nerd in town to narrate this apparently.

I bet it couldn't cope a handful of string tossed into the air. Or a super soaker.
    sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Gordon Freeman + crowbar = no more hovering camera drone.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Promising... Very promising... We will have to wait and see. Scaling up a device like this is always the hard part.

~ Draken

Comment

I want to see how high it can go not much use 15 feet off the ground.
          |TG| Plude220

Comment

I think that one is probably way behind some of the ones really out there that are being tested and used by the military.

They have ones that are pretty tiny and others a lot larger, depending on what they need. Also scary how much data they can record and send back to the base location.

My mom works for SOCOM as the money lady and she gets to see all the latest toys like these and has shown me some of the non-classified videos of "her" UAVs in action.

She is also proud of "her" MRAPS...They make the Hummer look like a Tonka toy. They had an open house for them on the base and the thing was huge...Got to sit in it and they have everything they need plus the protection from mines. IN fact their was a picture of one that had driven over a mine and personal note from one of the soldiers saying "This vehichle saved my and my buddies lives!"

My mom loves her job getting the toys for her boys!!!

Here is the WIKI on MRAPS!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

If you're not doing anything the church lady disapproves of, you have nothing to worry about.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X