Which Gaming System Do You Use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Gaming System Do You Use?

Just curious.....cause I am the new guy here.....which gaming system is the most commonly used by Tactical Gamers?

PC - I am assuming......

XBOX?, PS2?

Just throwing it out there.....cause with Ghost Recon 2 coming out for Xbox....Wondering how many TacGamers I am going to run into tonight......or will there be a pwd protected room created for us to all join?
    All I got in this world is my balls and my word.....and I don't break them for nobody! - Tony Montana (Scarface - 1983)

Re: Which Gaming System Do You Use?

The vast majority, I would guess, use the PC as the gaming platform of choice. At least for MP games.
    Having said that, I can't see paying twice for the same game on multiple platforms.

:icon14:
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

PC, all the way.

Comment

With that said.....I am assuming everyone is buying Halo 2 on the PC then........
        All I got in this world is my balls and my word.....and I don't break them for nobody! - Tony Montana (Scarface - 1983)

Comment

i finally have a ps2, so i'll be buying some ps2/console only games nowadays.

Comment

I don't any consoles because I like the MP gaming of PC. Consoles are pretty good for getting together with friends though instead of being huddled around on PC.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

PC, Xbox, and Gamecube.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

PC of course and I also have an under-utilized Xbox. I really like sitting on the couch playing with the console but have given-up trying to play First Person Shooters on it altogether.

Comment

PC (do I need to say that?) and PS2. PS2 is used mainly as a DVD player.

Comment

I have an XBox and a PS2. I've turned away from the PC because it's such a PITA having to upgrade your mobo or video card every 6 months. I'd just rather stick with buying ONE XBox and not have to worry about upgrading every 6 months.
                    Having said that, I'd prefer to play FPS games on the XBox, but I can't get used to the controllers enough....I'm more of a keyboard/mouse guy as I've determined most older folks are. The newer generation does great aiming with the controllers...I can't aim them to save my life. ;)

Comment

Hmmm, let's see.

PC(of course), Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GBC, Atari 2600.

As of late I'm finding it difficult to keep up with upgrades on the PC, not to mention the complete lack of interest in anything coming out for it. So the Xbox may actually become my primary gaming platform.

[edit]Yes, I still use them all. Classics never die![/edit]

Comment

Originally posted by Damage,Inc.
                        I've turned away from the PC because it's such a PITA having to upgrade your mobo or video card every 6 months.
                        Nobody needs upgrades every six months... except for Overlag. :)

I scoffed at the Xbox until I played Ninja Gaiden (the best single player console game bar none).

Comment

I have an XBox and a PS2. I've turned away from the PC because it's such a PITA having to upgrade your mobo or video card every 6 months. I'd just rather stick with buying ONE XBox and not have to worry about upgrading every 6 months.

every 6 months!!! unless ofcourse u want the latest gig on the market, sure i c ur point there. Otherwise an upgrade of a pc, would need to happen once every 2-3 years, to be able to run the latest games.

My almost 2 year old PC runs all the lates games with all the bells and whistles ON, and im using radeon 9500 pro.

Comment

Having said that, I'd prefer to play FPS games on the XBox, but I can't get used to the controllers enough....I'm more of a keyboard/mouse guy as I've determined most older folks are. The newer generation does great aiming with the controllers...I can't aim them to save my life. ;)
                            You're crazy. Buy HL2 and get back on our CS server. My computer is(was) 4 years old and it ran CounterStrike: Source smoothly.

I think you're just scared... :icon21:
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'm probably going to drop that $50 on Call of Duty for the XBOX!! :D

Bad, bad Damage...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X