Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me?? Forums SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?? Forums SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow..

Wondering if its just me or has anyone else noticed the forums loading at almost dial up speeds (actually slower than dial up speeds) during the day?? Access is OK in early AM though.

Especially noticed that the “waiting for addserv.tacticalgamers.com” seems to take forever.

I actually typed this up while waiting for the forum to load, wondering if I have time left today to actually post it…nope..gave up. (2:12 PM). Will try later..

Trying again…still taking forever to load..(5:52 PM). Took 98 seconds to reach this point.

No other forums I visit are this slow.
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Is it just me?? Forums SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow..

Nope, it's just you.

Comment

Nope, it's just you.

Comment

For the most part, the forums load fast for me. But over the past two days, I noticed it slow down dramatically. The problem only persisted for half an hour or so each time. I do not remember the times it was acting slow though.

sigpic

Comment

Pinged the forums and one server in North Carolina constantly shows 70 -100% packet loss so guess this may be the problem and it takes 19 hops to get to TG forums.

That's probably where the problems crop up.
          [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Originally posted by BeerHunter View Post
            Wondering if its just me or has anyone else noticed the forums loading at almost dial up speeds (actually slower than dial up speeds) during the day?? Access is OK in early AM though.

Especially noticed that the “waiting for addserv.tacticalgamers.com” seems to take forever.

I actually typed this up while waiting for the forum to load, wondering if I have time left today to actually post it…nope..gave up. (2:12 PM). Will try later..

Trying again…still taking forever to load..(5:52 PM). Took 98 seconds to reach this point.

No other forums I visit are this slow.
            I'm having it too.... It is a little better since i upgraded to firefox 3.0
            sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

It must be something on your side, because here everything is running perfectly.
              Look under your chair!

Comment

Well service went down for a few hours the other day and the server that went down in Vancouver because of the electrical fire is up and running again.

Seems OK now..

Maybe ISP made a few adjustments and the Vancouver server being up and running again might be making a difference..
                [CoFR] BeerHunter

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X