Frank Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Bell

Here is a new unsigned artist that needs some recognition. Im not going to give you any of my opinions on his music, so instead here are some reviews and some websites you can go to!

Review of his new EP
    His website.
    His Myspace.
    His Youtube
    His EP iTunes Pre-release.

Re: Frank Bell

This is exactly what is wrong with the music industry today. I cant stand half the "artists" on the radio anymore because without a studio they cant sing. Then you look back at the 50s 60s 70s 80s early 90s you HAD to be able to sing to get a contract.

Then you have this guy with a great voice, good ear as well and he is cant get signed what ever reason. There are alot of these kind of artists actually has talent and a voice, but wont get seen. Its a shame really.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Just bought the tunes on itunes.

Comment

Great music! I'm pretty sure I've heard him on XM radio, XMU channel 43. XM FTW!!! Saving music's reputation one satellite at a time.

XM > Terrestrial Radio
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
          Then you have this guy with a great voice, good ear as well and he is cant get signed what ever reason.
          Why would anyone with more than half a brain sign a contract with a record label? You no longer need one to get exposure, and only those who are wildly successful ever hope to break even. The label gets all the profit and the artist gets screwed.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
            This is exactly what is wrong with the music industry today. I cant stand half the "artists" on the radio anymore because without a studio they cant sing. Then you look back at the 50s 60s 70s 80s early 90s you HAD to be able to sing to get a contract.

Then you have this guy with a great voice, good ear as well and he is cant get signed what ever reason. There are alot of these kind of artists actually has talent and a voice, but wont get seen. Its a shame really.
            I agree on everything in this post. His music isn't so bad and a catchy theme, it really is a shame that he doesn't got a contract.
            Look under your chair!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X