Hl1 game saves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hl1 game saves

Does anyone know where I could download HL1 steam saves? I am one of the three people in the world that have never played HL1. I have played through half of the game but for some reason I am no longer able to load the saves :( I tried to google for the saves but I couldn't find one website. Any help would be nice :)

Re: Hl1 game saves

Originally posted by T_BEAR
    Does anyone know where I could download HL1 steam saves? I am one of the three people in the world that have never played HL1. I have played through half of the game but for some reason I am no longer able to load the saves :( I tried to google for the saves but I couldn't find one website. Any help would be nice :)
    Ooh, I'd like a game save, too! I never finished HL, either. I got tired of playing at the part where the Osprey was dropping fast-roping soldiers down into a missile silo where I was, over and over and over....
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      Ooh, I'd like a game save, too! I never finished HL, either. I got tired of playing at the part where the Osprey was dropping fast-roping soldiers down into a missile silo where I was, over and over and over....
      IIRC you need to get up out of that silo and..

Wait.. I think I'm realling another game.. Hmm.. Yeah, that was a FarCry level, never mind.. :-)
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        IIRC you need to get up out of that silo and..

Wait.. I think I'm realling another game.. Hmm.. Yeah, that was a FarCry level, never mind.. :-)
        I have no idea how far into the game that part was... I just got tired of playing it, as that was the heyday for PCS and stalking real people was much more fun that shooting mindless AI, regardless of story...

Oh, and I noticed that FarCry has finally dropped $10 in price... I was thinking about putting it on my Xmas list. Is it worth it for single player?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You could just put cheats on and enter map '<mapname>'. Oh...that's what paranoid said :o.

Comment

I still have that video where that guy beat HL in around 1 hour. Pretty damn cool.

To be honest though, I'd just use the map cheats.

Comment

I tried running the map cheats but for some reason my hud what show up and I can't use my nifty flashlight whats up with that ?

Comment

It's because you don't have the HEV suit. You need to either spawn it with cheats, or play through the game until you have the HEV suit and then do the map change.

Another option for if you want to go through the game, but not play through it all is to just install Half Life: Source. It, like Half Life 2, has the option to start at any chapter in the game.

Comment

'Impulse 101' will give you a HEV suit. And some weapons, too. ;)

Originally posted by Krueger
                  It, like Half Life 2, has the option to start at any chapter in the game.
                  They're all locked in HL2 for me!

Comment

They're not locked in HL:S.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
                      They're all locked in HL2 for me!
                      Then go beat the game first, then they open up. : |

Comment

Connect

Collapse