Batman!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman!

Last night I saw the new bat man at an IMAX near me... it was awesome.

AWESOME. If at all possible, see this movie in IMAX and make sure you research the best place to sit in your theater. I got stuck a little too low at our theater, so I spent most of the move whipping my head back and forth following the 270 degree action -- and it was still awesome!

Go see Batman as it was meant to be seen! Do it. Thank me later.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Batman!

Good for you that you liked it.
    Look under your chair!

Comment

Agreed. I saw this last night and it was just incredible. Best movie of the year. It's already brought in over $155 million.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html

Comment

Absolutely the worst movie I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Such a cliche plot. I mean, I basically sat through the film guessing what happened next with 100% accuracy. I wanted to set the movie theater on fire.

Comment

I loved it. Heath as the Joker overshadowed batman as the lead character. I will probably pay to see it again, then buy the BluRay
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Of cource your going to know what happen's it's a remake! If you went to the movie thinking your not going to know what happen's you probably took the small bus to the theater.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

Easily the best Batman movie EVER (in my opinion)! Heath Ledger was phenomenal.

Best quote:
              "Watch me make a pencil disappear." -The Joker
              "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Batman makes my throat hoarse. =(

I felt like falling asleep whenever Bale started talking over 10 seconds straight.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
                  Absolutely the worst movie I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Such a cliche plot. I mean, I basically sat through the film guessing what happened next with 100% accuracy. I wanted to set the movie theater on fire.

Are you actually being serious? If so I want to know what movie you like.

Comment

I don't think it was much of a remake at all. It was actually so much deeper than the original Batman/Joker movie. The Joker's experiment at the end made the old joker look shallow.

There is so much I could discuess, but I would never consider spoiling it at the end.
                    I probably only see about 4 movies at the theater a year (I have Netflix, the most awesome video service yet) so have no need for the theater usually. I will be going to see this again before it leaves the big screen though.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post

Are you actually being serious?
                      No. :)

Just felt like stirring the pot a little bit. I haven't seen it; I'm deployed and don't feel like spoiling the movie by "experiencing" the bootleg version.

Comment

LoL you ass!

Again --- see it imax people... its a whole new experience --- that movie was made for the super huge screen.
                        |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                        That noob who crashed the chopper.
                        That noob who ran over the mine.
                        That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                        That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Ledger > Nicholson

Joker FTW!

Awesome awesome awesome.
                          | | |

Comment

Saw it today IMAX style!

OMG EPIC-SAUCE!!!!!!!!

That movie is the gold standard of awesomeness. These movies have such a dark theme to them, it's great!

:D
                            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Nicholson as joker was awesome. Hope Ledger does it well. Movie isnt out over in UK until thursday

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X