Wrestler Needs Chair - Crowd Obliges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestler Needs Chair - Crowd Obliges

One of the funniest wrestling vids of all time.

My best friend and I used to watch WWE (then: WWF) back in high school, just for the entertainment factor and the "wow he did that!?". Neither of us have watched in years, but, I came across this video today and it's by far one of the funniest things I've seen in wrestling.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rds_ljcVn-o[/media]
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Re: Wrestler Needs Chair - Crowd Obliges

The funny part is the announcer saying "stop throwing chairs into the ring!" when it was so obviously scripted. :)
    sigpic

Comment

I was never a huge fan of wrestling, because even as a kid I thought it seemed scripted. But I must admit...that was quite amusing! Probably one of the most hilarious moments in WWF history! Thanks for sharing. :D
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I've always considered most of WWE to be a sort of "soap opera for guys"
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams

Comment

lol, I hate wrestling but that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Spulat View Post
            I've always considered most of WWE to be a sort of "soap opera for guys"
            It's just as bad too!

Comment

ouch! scripted or not, that had to have left a mark! getting hit w/ the flat of the chair across the back is one thing... getting a flying metal chair leg in the rib is another!!

:icon_lol:

Comment

LOL That looked like an old school brawl...Cactus Jack and Mick Foley ...maybe....

I used to watch on and off but haven't watched in years....

Good Find.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

When I saw the thread title, this thread came to mind:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...age-fight.html
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

ECW used to have a history of less-than-scripted responses from audiences. That particular one may or may not have been, but that was a great classic Cactus Jack/Terry Funk moment. That one's particularly old because he called it "Eastern Championship Wrestling" at the end so it must have been before Paul Heyman's "makeover".
                    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                    -- Red Forman

Comment

I had a room mate in college who considered himself an expert on wrestling. he showed me the three different 'levels.' Different shows of different quality. Like minors, middle and the upper class. (Lol.. using the word class in wrestling in ways meaning other than weight class seems wrong) I even saw the nasty boys when they were on the low tier and worked their way up.

One time in the low level, I saw them take 2 folding tables, put them on top of each other and then throw a guy up onto them. Another time one pulled a CHEESEGRATER out and hit a guy in the face. LOL

It is too funny to NOT be entertaining.

My still favorite guy was the "the ultimate warrior"... that guy was crazy insane! WOOT
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
                        My still favorite guy was the "the ultimate warrior"... that guy was crazy insane! WOOT
                        Which one? I seem to recall there being something like eleventy billion recasts for UW ;)
                        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I still think the Undertaker should have remained undefeated, but like, twisted the story line so he's never been interested in the belt or something.

Oh man, what is happening to me? LOL Regression...

Comment

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
                            The funny part is the announcer saying "stop throwing chairs into the ring!" when it was so obviously scripted. :)
                            By the tone of his voice I would say the opposite I think that a few of the chairs were scripted but all the others were not. I could be wrong though...

~ Draken

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxHuRtHicX0[/media]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X