No announcement yet.

Real Dinosaur on the Loose in a Museum Makes Learning Fun, Extremely Dangerous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Dinosaur on the Loose in a Museum Makes Learning Fun, Extremely Dangerous

I didn't know what to expect from this video, till I hit the play button and almost crapped my pants. Not because I was scared (ok, maybe a little) but at how cool the dinosaur is and how realistic. WOW :icon_eek:
    I can see how some of the little kids are freaked.....

http://gizmodo.com/5027378/real-dino...mely-dangerous

On the lighter side, how about one of the best Slip 'n Slides ever made:

http://gizmodo.com/5027362/this-gian...-fun-than-work

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Real Dinosaur on the Loose in a Museum Makes Learning Fun, Extremely Dangerous

Wow, those kids are brave. My 5 yr old would be climbing up a wall screaming!
    New to TG?

Comment

Re: Real Dinosaur on the Loose in a Museum Makes Learning Fun, Extremely Dangerous

wheres the do not feed signs?
      I will not place claymores in my front yard.
      I will not place claymores in my front yard.

Comment

Lol that looks sweet, I want one haha

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Me like. I wonder when someone shoves it because they are a punk kid and it falls over onto someone squishing them. Or how about ROGUE AI GETTING INTO IT, MAKING IT KILL AND DESTROY! MWA HA HA HA HA

Oh uh... I mean. I like it.
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

That looked pretty dang cool!

Your right about brave kids...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Well, whenever I'm in a museum, theres a real dinosaur on the loose because I'm a sexual Tyrannosaurus.

If you havent read the "give us this day our daily sex" thread, you wont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
                Me like. I wonder when someone shoves it because they are a punk kid and it falls over onto someone squishing them. Or how about ROGUE AI GETTING INTO IT, MAKING IT KILL AND DESTROY! MWA HA HA HA HA

Oh uh... I mean. I like it.
                You think it's animatronic? You didn't notice the legs?
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It's a puppet, right?

Still really neato.
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Huh. A free robot. I wonder if it has a cable assisting it with balance, of if they're just that good.

Comment

I wanna take it home.
                      Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

I was waiting to post about it to see how long it took for others to notice (Mr. Cingular :D)

If you look closely, it is a giant puppet. You can see a person's legs underneath doing the walking. But still very amazing.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

hehe...I showed this to my kids last night, and they read the "Real Dinsoaur" headline, and were astonished. They kept looking at me in disbelief and amazement that this museum had a real dinosaur. Then my 10 year old finally noticed the odd looking human legs. It's pretty fun toying with your kids with something like this though. I remember being pretty dang gullible when I was a kid.
                          |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

It's from the Walking with Dinosaurs Live Experience show that's touring the country... Took my 4 yr old last weekend and he nearly pissed his pants with excitement! Definitely worth the $60 tickets!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aHKTB7-iekp[/media]

more videos: http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...s&search_type=

Comment

Ahh, ok, was wondering how they were doing that museum show. Was gonna say, thats a lotta very well made robots, they can't be making enough money off it to pay for them that way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X