The Lucky Ones (2008) - Movie Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lucky Ones (2008) - Movie Trailer

This movie looks good. Initially when I saw that Tim Robbins was in it, i thought about skipping it due to his past comments about the on going Iraqi war and his views towards our Military, and his extremely liberal views. But I figured I would give it a shot and see what this movie is all about, and I must say that I am interested, and this looks good. This is a role that I have yet to see Rachel McAdams play, and I like her even more. Check it out, let me know what you think.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nSp3Ah6ZQQ[/media]
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: The Lucky Ones (2008) - Movie Trailer

That looks pretty good. I also hate Tim Robbins for being the outspoken tard he can be, but he is honestly a really good actor. That's the problem with celebrities getting political; we start seeing them as actors and not their character in the movies. Hopefully this movie won't have a horrible political spin to it. If it doesn't, I'll give it a shot.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Thank god Liberal views (and conservative views) are still American views! And yeah, this does look good!
      | | |

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Robbins#Personal_life
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
          That looks pretty good. I also hate Tim Robbins for being the outspoken tard he can be, but he is honestly a really good actor. That's the problem with celebrities getting political; we start seeing them as actors and not their character in the movies. Hopefully this movie won't have a horrible political spin to it. If it doesn't, I'll give it a shot.
          The same could be said of any profession, where a person in that profession uses his expertise in it to claim false expertise in another profession. Doctors are guilty of this, for example. It's why guys in white lab coats are used to sell stuff on TV.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

The story seems simalar to Home of the Brave with Sam Jackson and 50 cent really depressing stuff.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X