Games For Windows Live is now free.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games For Windows Live is now free.

It was announced today with plans of a new version in the fall that will include a Marketplace.

Time to buy Universe at War.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Games For Windows Live is now free.

Ah... then those games I avoided cause I wasn't paying them to play I can buy now? (hmmm don't remember what they were)

Edit:
    I have Lost planet, but I have no desire to play it multiplayer.
    Sins of the solar empire might be OK... heard good things about it.
    Crysis.... not bad.... but again, I don't know about multiplayer - is it just a frag kill hunt fest?

Eh... honestly, if it isn't on TG, why play multiplayer? I had pubs and that sort of play.

We'll see though. I don't see it being "free". I think they lie with small print.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Actaully Crysis and Sins don't use Games For Windows Live. The GFWLive titles are as follows:

Shadowrun, Halo 2, Gears of War, Universe at War, and Lost Planet. Of those Shadowrun, Universe at War and Lost Planet has cross platform play.

The future GFWLive titles seem to be Dawn of War 2, Fallout 3, and I would imagine Halo 3, Gears of War 2, and Lost Planet 2 when they are released.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

DoW2 for shure and I am lame like that so I will probably buy Halo 3.

Comment

Its not that crazy but cool perk for us regardless.

Comment

So will the 360 live be free too soon I hope. Anyone know if the bad company demo is still working, I cant find any games

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

^^^^Possibly when hell freezes over. It's a free 50 dollars a year for them.

They are only doing it on the PC because it has so many free competitors.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...