Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why You Should Carry a Camcorder at All Times-Plus Infrared Goggles, Survival Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why You Should Carry a Camcorder at All Times-Plus Infrared Goggles, Survival Kits

This video was just posted and don't know about you, but even if I had a hot date on the other side, I don't think I would just keep driving into it. What happens when your air intake sucks up so much you konk out, and are stranded in the middle.

http://gizmodo.com/5028080/why-you-s...canned-burgers

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Why You Should Carry a Camcorder at All Times-Plus Infrared Goggles, Survival Kit

damn!!

Comment

Re: Why You Should Carry a Camcorder at All Times-Plus Infrared Goggles, Survival Kit

All I keep in the car is a survival kit, camera and a tire iron and my pellet gun.
      I should add a GPS to that.....

HOLY shoot!
      They are psycho down there. That dude just kept on trucking through that!

Comment

is that what happens when you overfill a vacuum cleaner?
        I will not place claymores in my front yard.
        I will not place claymores in my front yard.

Comment

Damn indeed, truely didn't know the magnitude of those things,
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I don't think i would have kept driving. Dang. I would have been running from the radiative dust monsters that were in it. LOL
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

That was awesomely awesome! I loved the change from daylight to pitch black.

Comment

Holy Crap...

The other cars were just sitting there.....I wonder what they said as that guy flew past them and into the Dust Storm....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Holy cow.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                  The BigC

Comment

I'd hate to rear-end someone in there. I always fret when driving in the fog here in the San Francisco area, slowing way down to avoid plowing someone.
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

That was awesome!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X