• Crippled F16 tries for home, cockpit recording

http://usvmc.com/punchingout.asp

Check this out.
    Jex.

Re: Crippled F16 tries for home, cockpit recording

cool... Glad he got out safe!

Comment

I presently have no audio, but that's an interesting transcript.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

yeah and lucky as he was so close to the enemy. Would have been nice if he could have got it home, Pilots can only eject 3 times before they are permanently grounded, something to do with the pressure on the spine from the ejection - it's like 3 strikes and you are out.

This sounds like a good idea for a lock on mission. F15's were called in to provide CAS, but they had the ground attack variant. With LO, I will have to have the F15's fly cap and A10's for CAS - then we can go rescue Captain Scott "Spike" Thomas :)
        Jex.

Comment

dam i thought it was a video! :(

kinda reminds me when strugging to get a 200 perk (around 50-70 "normal" plane kills) damaged me262 home in Aceshigh :(
          From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X