This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help, im banned and i cant get back

so about a week and a half ago i got banned for some reason i think i was bunny hopping but i apoligized right after words and explained that i was hopping to throw a nade' and not for any other reason( the nade hit and i got 4 kills). i was banned and i was going to just change my IP and see if with worked but my firend just told me to come on here and ask for mercy. anyone playing online around 11pm-3am Eastern US time knows im a good player and work well on a team. so please someone help me get un-banned.

ps this is the first time i have ever posted in any gaming server so i know i must really like the server.

Re: help, im banned and i cant get back

The Tactical Gamer community consists of many different games and servers. But I'll take a guess you were on the Project Reality server? Since you're here you should read the rules of the server you really enjoy playing on. Following them will help ensure you don't get kicked or banned by not following them.

PR Server Rules-
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-pr-rules.html

I strongly suggest you take some time to look through the tactical gamer forums. The correct place to appeal a ban is at the bottom of the main forum. Heres a link.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/contact...dministrators/

Educate your friends and family where they can find the rules and contact an admin if needed. It will make your time on TG servers more enjoyable.

Comment

Help, I've fallen and can't get up!
      Yeah, what Squinty said.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Yea what Kulmar said about what Squinty said....LOL!

Welcome to the forums and we have had plenty of people that started out being banned that came to love the TG way....SO hopefully this is a WELCOME to the community and I hope all your issues become resolved...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Squinty View Post
          I strongly suggest you take some time to look through the tactical gamer forums. The correct place to appeal a ban is at the bottom of the main forum. Heres a link.
          http://www.tacticalgamer.com/contact...dministrators/
          Utilize that forum mentioned above please.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...