Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save codemasters

[email protected]

Email them above and stop them selling out to that crap french company - Ubisoft. I sent my email with a death threat - Alright I didn't but I did tell them that space/time wil lcollapse on itself if they do.

These are the guys who gave us OFP. If Ubi get hold of it, they **** it up for sure. OK so maybe an email won't do much, but it might give the guys a laugh at CM :)
    Jex.

Re: Save codemasters

At least it isnt EA...

Comment

Ya but I don't want OPF 2 being like Ghost Recon 2. I would learn how to make OPF 1 maps and make one invovling taking out Ubi Soft. =)
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Lol ;).......
        Jex.

Comment

ubi soft suck.

if gr2 turns out crap, im dropping them. i will never buy another ubi game..

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

as compared to............. valve?
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
            The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

It's true that it would suck if Ubi bought Codemasters. They might drop OFP altogether since it would be a competitor to GR 2.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X