Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A $35 Xbox360 Fully Loaded?

http://www.refurbishedxbox360s.com/

You guys think this is legit? I saw this on one of those banners while on these forums and took a glance at it and thought that was too good to be true. 35 bucks for a fully working 360, with all those accessories and a 1 year warranty.... I wonder if they work like new?
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: A $35 Xbox360 Fully Loaded?

The domain was registered at GoDaddy by domainsbyproxy.com. That doesn't inspire confidence.

Comment

They're watching you:
      BF 2142:|TG| Birdman10113
      CoD4: |TG|Birdman

Let's put the badges here...

Comment

I wouldn't trust it. If it is too good to be true, then it is.
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Yeah thats to good to be true

Comment

I know there are a number of people/groups that buy RROD 360's off eBay for nothing and then perform the $5 cooling retrofit and bring them back to life. The accessories added make me wonder though...
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Hmmmmm... Asia processing center.

How soon will I receive my unit?

Our Asia service center usually processes orders within 1-3 business days. From there, your order number can be used to view the status of your shipment. Shipments to Asia fulfilled within 2-3 business days after leaving our warehouse, please allow 8-10 business days for delivery to the Americas, Western Europe and Australia.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

hmmm, its $35 bucks. I'll think about it. I'll definitely be creating a one-time-use-only cc number when buying it though.

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
                  hmmm, its $35 bucks. I'll think about it. I'll definitely be creating a one-time-use-only cc number when buying it though.
                  That's exactly what I was thinking. Prepaid debit card with exactly $35 on it.

Originally posted by www.refurbishedxbox360s.com
                  Why is this Xbox 360 System so cheap?

We get paid through our network of sponsors for every survey you fill out. This gives us the purchasing power necessary to pass these large discounts on to you.
                  Is this one of those stupid, "click and apply to three offers on this page, click and apply to four offers on this page, etc." so you can get the XBOX this cheap?
                  Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
                    That's exactly what I was thinking. Prepaid debit card with exactly $35 on it.

Is this one of those stupid, "click and apply to three offers on this page, click and apply to four offers on this page, etc." so you can get the XBOX this cheap?

i read that same thing and was wondering about that. Is the 35 dollars just for shipping, after you click thru a mess of crap and apply for 12 different things.
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

It says the shipping is free. I didn't see anything about offers.

It "LOOKS" real. But ya know you ain't.

So who is going to have the manly balls to step up and buy one, letting us know how badly the company beats your credit card with a large fish?
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I'll try googling this website, and find more info on its legitimacy.

*Edit - found some info.

Info- http://www.419legal.org/ecommerce-au...x360s-com.html
                        Info - http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...off0350707.htm

Comment

damn it.... i want an xbox lol
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

well, glad I didn't do that. Good thing it was an xbox, a ps3 may have gotten me in trouble. oh well.

Comment

I almost did buy one because my current one i getting old, good thing I posted here first.
                              "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X