Gamesurge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamesurge

Is gamesurge down? Or is it just my internet connection at school. My connection has had some problems recently I was wondering if maybe my route got cut off or something along those lines.

Re: Gamesurge

Many thanks to paranoid, who allowed me to connect to GameSurge by telling me to change my IRC server from irc.gamesurge.net to Prothid.CA.US.GameSurge.Net.

I'll be moving this to General Discussion (so others will see it) after FW confirms he's gotten the solution.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I'll test it when I get back to my dormroom, thank you for the prompt reply.

Comment

You're most welcome.

** moved to General Discussion **

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

If you need a different IRC server for GameSurge, see the following:

http://www.gamesurge.net/servers/

Comment

gamesurge seems reallllllllllllly stable and has great long connection times with no drops ever..........

</joke>
            From Adam Webb

Comment

What is this, an IRC server or something. Do you guys have IRC channels of your own? Does TG have one? Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by DeRanger
                What is this, an IRC server or something. Do you guys have IRC channels of your own? Does TG have one? Thanks...

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=19840
                New to TG?

Comment

Overlag's sarcasm might be funnier to me if I were more ignorant of Gamesurge's uptime.

But to state fact, among the times I have ever tried to use GameSurge, I would estimate the percentage of those efforts which failed due to an error or downtime of GameSurge to be considerably less than one half of one percent. For a resource that's free to use, it's remarkably reliable.

I see on Quakenet's homepage that they've automatically changed the passwords for users after one of their security mechanisms was compromised. That's too bad. Fortunately, that hasn't happened to me yet using Gamesurge. Hopefully it won't.

Comment

I thought I was in your ignore list Squid? :icon_razz

Thank-you for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by DeRanger
                      I thought I was in your ignore list Squid? :icon_razz

Thank-you for the link.
                      Not since you've been absent from the sandbox :icon16:
                      New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        Overlag's sarcasm might be funnier to me if I were more ignorant of Gamesurge's uptime.

But to state fact, among the times I have ever tried to use GameSurge, I would estimate the percentage of those efforts which failed due to an error or downtime of GameSurge to be considerably less than one half of one percent. For a resource that's free to use, it's remarkably reliable.

I see on Quakenet's homepage that they've automatically changed the passwords for users after one of their security mechanisms was compromised. That's too bad. Fortunately, that hasn't happened to me yet using Gamesurge. Hopefully it won't.
                        in like 8 years of using quakenet thats the first time it happend

but then it shouldnt have happend AT ALL
                        From Adam Webb

Comment

all servers i have are down and unreachable again......oh well its silent in there anyway

even the website irc thing doesnt work
                          From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...