Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler requested please

<sigh>

I need a spoiler if there is one, please PM me if you feel like commenting...

I've been in the prison in Entanglement (with the three turrets one sets up) trying to get through all the soldiers to no avail. The game up until now has been pretty easy in comparison, even the ant lion guards. Its been a good 2-3 hours and numerous restarts, getting really old actually. If it wasn't for the fact that one has to dance around to upright and replace a fallen turret for about 5+ seconds while getting shot in the head from behind it might be different...

Any tips appreciated!

...how embarrassing. :icon23:

Re: Spoiler requested please

Well, I had a really hard time with that spot in the game too. I tried the turret thing about three times. Then what I did was set up the turrets at the entrances to the turret room and hide in one of the turret lockers with the shotgun out. The turrets, of course, get knocked down in 5 seconds and the combine soldiers start to come in. If you listen for them you can anticipate when the soldiers will walk by and headshot them before they can fire. I still had to run out occasionally to pick up ammo and grab some health but this worked a lot better for me than having to keep resetting those stupid turrets.

Good luck!

Comment

I piled boxes against one of the far gates which seems to keep them from coming that way, I guess the AI goes around. Then I took all three turrents and put them in line at the far end to the right of the locker room (if you're facing them).

Then just make sure they stay upright and the added range and mutual support go the job done.

It doesn't hurt to lob some grenades either!
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Thanks guys, made it out but now I'm done trying to play this bug-ridden POS.

Anticitizen is completely unplayable for me.

This game is just one sick frickin' joke after another.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X