No announcement yet.

Wanted: Someone with photeshop skills.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Someone with photeshop skills.

Ok guys heres the deal basically I need some one who can use photoshop to make me a little image, I would like a picture of a Swordfish lancing a lemon, (with its mouth) so its' mouth is speared through the lemon. I should imagine it to be quite a simple edit but still it is beyond me.

Anyway It would be great if the image looked as real as possible nothing cartoonie, I also do not mind if the swordfish is on a plate, this would probably be easy for you acturly.

Do not worry I will not be gaining any profit or grade from this it is just a little home project. If anyone could make me such a thing I would be most gratefully, am I allowed to surgest + rep as a bribe lol ?

Thank you to anyone who takes up the challange.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Wanted: Someone with photeshop skills.

like this?

I just got the first google replies and jammed them together. if you have the source pics you want, I can make it in a few minutes, and make it look WAY better, I just threw this together in 3 minutes.
    Last edited by =DdogG=; 08-02-2008, 12:17 PM. Reason: yeah, it was easier to just apologize for the double post..... but since I got called out for it.......
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Hahaha that is the sort of thing I am looking for cheers, I will look around for some better pictures for you to use if that is alright though ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

I have a request too, a pineapple and a halibat ;)

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
          I just got the first google replies and jammed them together. if you have the source pics you want, I can make it in a few minutes, and make it look WAY better, I just threw this together in 3 minutes.

edit....... oops, sorry for the double post.... I thought I was editing the first post.
          Click edit, copy text, click delete, select delete message, click delete this message. Your post is now deleted. Then go to your previous post click edit and paste your text. Oh and don't forget to click save.
          Last edited by darksteel525; 08-02-2008, 11:39 AM.
          -F- Darksteel

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
            Hahaha that is the sort of thing I am looking for cheers, I will look around for some better pictures for you to use if that is alright though ?
            will be waiting......
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
            The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

Blimey it is hard to find a good picture of a sword fish on the internet, all I can find is swqord fish with men draped over it since they are so excited to catch one. However thanks anyway, I'll just use your first picture, it does what I needed it do. Thank you.

Winston Churchill

Comment

np. glad I could help.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X