Hello Jello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Jello

Hello all. It has been two long years since I last locked and loaded with you all playing Ghost Recon. In those two years I have gone to college and begun work on an english and history double major with a minor in philosophy... So yeah, I am majoring in bussing tables. Anywho. I just wanted to post that I miss you all quite a bit. My finest gaming memories lay here in TG (well, it was N42 then...) and I plan on rekindling my membership with you all, if you will have me.

So happy holidays, Tegdag, RYN, Karma, Badger, Apo, Luna, Jex, Wolfe, Deadman, Bamf, Praetorian, Eternal... The whole crew (lord knows I missed a few of you in the list...).

Tegdag's goofy laughing spree remindmed me suddenly of what I was missing not playing with you guys anymore... TG is still my homepage, though. W00t!

- Chris
    "Certainly, there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Ernest Hemingway

Re: Hello Jello

Welcome back ice! Now get in and play a little GR while we bide our time waiting for GR2.

Comment

Re: Hello Jello

Hi Ice, hope everything is going OK, glad to hear from you again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X