RED ALERT 3 Installed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED ALERT 3 Installed

Hey everyone I just finished installing the Red Alert 3 beta on my computer. But due to that I have class tonight and tomorrow I canít get any time to play for awhile. When I do Iíll try to get some screen shots of units and maybe even record some (If I can.) So until then Iíll try to keep all of you informed of what happening. If any of you have it and have it installed PM me or post your ingame name here and Iíll add you to my in game friends list and we can test it out. Bye the way my ingame name is TalonSavana.

Ghost Stalker

Re: RED ALERT 3 Installed

Ooooh. RA3. That sounds good right now... :)

Is it open beta?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

The beta is for those who purchased Kaneís wrath and submitted the code that came with it and the waited in a query. The beta test started in sometime in July.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Stalker View Post
        The beta is for those who purchased Kaneís wrath and submitted the code that came with it and the waited in a query. The beta test started in sometime in July.
        that's almost right there worth getting just for the beta....but i said almost.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Great. Force players to fork over more money. Next we'll see a RA Online MMO that forces players to fork over a few grand just to be in a closed beta.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Currently there's an Open Multiplayer Beta for Red Alert 3 offered by EA via Fileplanet. Catch is you need to be a subscriber to Fileplanet. Time to call in some favours eh?

sigpic

Donate Blood. Ask for a gun and a bucket.

Comment

Don't have any favors with FilePlanet. I'm also not forking over $35 a month for their "membership" when I barely download 1 GB in the average month.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X