Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neo Steam Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Neo Steam Announcement

    To all Steamers:
    There is a gm announcement on Neo Steam that a new map will be release this month of August [Rope Isle]. And the WASD keys [movement] has been improve.

    Thanks to Gms and admin of the game for hearing the suggestions of the players and for improving the game.
    More power to the Neo Steam!! ^^

  • #2
    Re: Neo Steam Announcement

    Neo Steam?

    What's that?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

    Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-





    SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

    TG Primer and Rules

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Neo Steam Announcement

      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...cool-game.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Neo Steam Announcement

        Ah.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

        Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-





        SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

        TG Primer and Rules

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Neo Steam Announcement

          Originally posted by zidane View Post
          To all Steamers:
          There is a gm announcement on Neo Steam that a new map will be release this month of August [Rope Isle]. And the WASD keys [movement] has been improve.
          If the announcement is on Neosteam, and the update concerns only neosteam, why in the world would you post about it here? Is there some sort of controversy or something that needs to be discussed? I'm just wondering...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Neo Steam Announcement

            Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
            Neo Steam?

            What's that?
            its a 3d mmorpg game

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Neo Steam Announcement

              Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
              If the announcement is on Neosteam, and the update concerns only neosteam, why in the world would you post about it here? Is there some sort of controversy or something that needs to be discussed? I'm just wondering...
              none . . im just concerned to the players of neo steam here in this forum. if there's some. . =)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Neo Steam Announcement

                Originally posted by zidane View Post
                none . . im just concerned to the players of neo steam here in this forum. if there's some. . =)
                But if it's posted on neosteam, wouldn't they see it as soon as they log on there?
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Neo Steam Announcement

                  I guess some people might not take notice. Like how some people don't bother reading the README file before screaming on a forum for help.
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

                  Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-





                  SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

                  TG Primer and Rules

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Neo Steam Announcement

                    Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                    But if it's posted on neosteam, wouldn't they see it as soon as they log on there?
                    yeah you're right but the admin didnt post it there. thats why im posting in the forum.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Neo Steam Announcement

                      new event. masteral academy season 2 =)

                      Comment

                      Connect

                      Collapse

                      TeamSpeak 3 Server

                      Collapse

                      Advertisement

                      Collapse

                      Twitter Feed

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X