The South Ossetia Conflict

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The South Ossetia Conflict

So, the Russian went and messed with Georgia, this essentially is causing problems for NATO allies because it's a major key route for transporting oil that circumvents Russia and Iran.

What does this mean? Oil prices are going to explode, again.

Georgia claims to have shot down 10 Russian bombers. Russia has confirmed the loss of two.

A Red Cross organization in Ossetia are out of contact, due to the power failure and nonfunctional communications in South Ossetia.

"Our peacekeepers, along with reinforcement units, are currently conducting an operation to force the Georgian side to accept peace," Medvedev said at the Kremlin. "They are also responsible for protecting the population."

This sounds like an absolute BS statement. If they use the word "peace" while engaged in a massive hostile campaign in South Ossetia, their intent is contrary to it.

Your thoughts, people?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe...tia/index.html
    Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Re: The South Ossetia Conflict

Armed Peacekeeper; the best oxymoron ever devised.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Re: The South Ossetia Conflict

Already a thread on this very topic!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...h-osettia.html
      | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse